Just Listed Townhomes & Condos
Condo/Townhome Buying Guide
ABCs of Condo/Townhome Living
Read Our Blog
Welcome to Vail Mansion in Morristown, New Jersey
The Luxury Condominium Residences
at Vail Mansion in Morristown offer Exciting,
In-Town Living with Ultra Luxurious Amenities and are located in
the heart of vibrant and historic Downtown Morristown. You just
need to stroll past the reflecting pool and you will find
yourself in the heart of Morristown with world-class arts and
culture, dining, recreation, galleries and boutique shopping. Only
36 Luxurious Condos are available,
each with 1-2 Bedrooms, 2.0-2.1 Baths and 2 Car Parking.
Small Town Appeal, Big City
Convenience and Maintenance-Free Living are only a few of the
advantages you will experience when you reside at Vail Mansion.
Conveniently located in Morristown NJ, Vail Mansion is an
incomparable place to relax and enjoy life!
Morristown lies about
32 miles west of New York City in Morris County, NJ and is just minutes away from all
the conveniences necessary for today's lifestyles.
- A Modern, Luxurious Condo Community of 1-2 Bedroom
Condos with 2.0-2.1 Baths and 2 Car Private Enclosed Parking in Morristown, NJ
- First-Class Amenities including On-site Concierge
Services, Fitness Center, Aerobics Studio, Club Room with Game
Tables and a state of the art Media-Theater.
- Location! Location! Location!
- A Commuter's Dream: Short walk to the Morristown Green
and a short walk to the
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 30 +/- Miles from Manhattan
- 25 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport.
- 5 +/- minute walk to the Morristown Green, the center of
Shops, Cafes, Restaurant, Street Fairs, Concerts and more.
- Conveniently Located a Mile Away from Morristown Memorial
- The Morristown Community Theater is right next door.
- 12+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 202, 53 and Interstates 287 & 80
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
- Number of Units: 36
- Beds/Baths: 1-2 / 2.0-2.1
- Parking: 2 Assigned Spots
- Year Built: 2007-2008
- Price: $850,000 - $1,250,000
- Amenities: On-site Concierge, Fitness Center, Aerobic Studio, Multimedia Theater, Clubroom
- Common Features: 9-Foot Ceilings, Hardwood Floors, Decorative Moldings and Columns, Gourmet Kitchens with 42" Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Designer Appliances. Spa-like Marble Baths with Kohler fixtures, Andersen Windows and Doors. Spacious Walk-in Closets. Laundry Rooms.
- Schools: Excellent Morristown Public Schools. Woodland School, Thomas Jefferson School, Frelinghuysen Middle School, Morristown High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Colleges/Universities: Drew University, Fairleigh Dickinson University, Rabbinical College of America, Saint Elizabeth College, and the County College of Morris (Randolph and Morristown) are all within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: Vail Mansion is a commuter's dream with easy access to I-287, I-80, Routes 24, 124, 202 and 10 and it is within walking Distance to Morristown Train Station with direct service to New York City.
- Fun & Recreation: In the Heart of Morristown, near the Green, shops, and eateries. Rockaway, Livingston and Short Hills Malls are nearby. About 32 miles to NYC. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away. Public swimming, fishing, golf and tennis facilities are also available.
- Special Features: Located right on South Street with Shopping, Dining and Cultural Activities at your doorstep. Walking Distance to Morristown Train Station with direct service to New York City.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
Vail Mansion, Morristown, NJ: A Life Style We All Deserve
was built in 2007-2008. The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles and the amenities are first-class. The Morristown area many recreational opportunities
from the local township and county to sports arenas, hiking and
biking areas. Memorial Park, Frelinghuysen Arboretum, James
Park, Centennial Park and Morris County Park are just a few of
the areas' recreational delights.
Luxury, In-Town Condo Living with First-Class Amenities
Vail Mansion is that unusual combination of a suburban,
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
If you would like more information about this lovely, vibrant community and its homes, please
We are the Vail Mansion Experts!
Local Map of Vail Mansion in Morristown, NJ